|The mission of the High-throughput Sequencing Computational Standards for Regulatory Sciences (HTS-CSRS) project is to provide the scientific community with a framework to harmonize biocomputing, promote interoperability, and verify bioinformatics protocols. For more information, see the project description on the FDA Extramural Research page.
We have developed two integrated portals for creation of BioCompute Objects.
- Data Typing Portal - define data types for instantiating BioCompute objects/instances.
- BioCompute Objects Portal - generate BioCompute bjects based on data types from our Data Typing Portal. Click below to view biocompute object examples.
To develop our community-centric standards we facilitate workshops to collect input from members of the scientific community.
Our project is guided by three advisory groups whose members are from industry, regulatory, and academic institutions.
Interact on Open Science Framework
- FDA Project Advisory Group (FDA-PAG)
- Department of Health and Human Services Scientific Advisory Panel (DHHS-SAP)
- External Scientific Advisory Board (External-SAB)
You are always welcome to view the public OSF project and provide input in developing a framework for computational standards.
BioCompute Object Publications
Below is a link to the BioCompute object whitepaper.
|There are several synergistic efforts which can be leveraged to the development of HTS computational standards.